Buy High strength Nut Bolts, Hexagon socket head bolts, stud bolts at wholesale price Ex Mumbai
Located in Mumbai, KM Steel India was founded in 2011 to meet the growing need for high-performance fasteners in the industry. We produce hot forged fasteners that cover products ranging between M-12 to M-80 sizes or more. All the fasteners are produced in carbon, alloy, and stainless steel specifications to meet the demands of all our customers. The threading, heat treatment, and forging processes at our factory help enhance the functionality of the product, while increasing its durability and reliance in different conditions.
Our production shop has the state of the art technology and equipment that allows our workers to produce some of the best products in the industry. We have a vast stock of inventory of fasteners that are produced with the best raw material, allowing us to deliver items to your doorstep on short notice.
The experience in this space has allowed us to supply fasteners across different regions in India. The growth of KM Steel India over the years has enabled us to partner with logistical and supply chains to deliver products across Asia, Europe, and America.
Be an industrial enterprise that produces top-quality products while being socially responsible and conscious about development of technologies to improve the production speed. Our experts will help you to make the best choices and produce the best hot forged fasteners, as per your requirements.
- Be the go-to supplier and manufacturer in the country for hot forged fasteners.
- Train our employees to follow industry standards to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Able to serve our customers with a competitive price across our wide product range.
- Supply quality products and provide additional services to our customers
- Be conscious of the environment during our production process.
KM Steel India company complies with all standards set by the governing body and legislature to protect natural resources and increase the energy efficiency of the planet. We try to reduce waste at the source and avoid all forms of pollution to protect the environment.
In Hosue Inspection And Testing
Long Parts Machuning
Tensile strength testing
Hot, Warm And Cold Forging
With hot steel producing, the temperature for fashioning is somewhere in the range of 950 and 1250 degrees Celsius. This make great formability and requires lower framing powers. Warm fashioning is finished somewhere in the range of 750 and 950 degrees, has restricted formability and necessities higher framing powers than hot producing. Finally, cool producing is finished at room temperature and up to 150 degrees, with exceptionally low formability and requiring extremely high shaping powers.
- Gear blanks up to Ø2000mm by Ø650mm high
- Forgings from 10Kg to 10 Tons
- 1 , 1.5 and 3 Ton hammers
- In line 3T manipulator works in tandem with 3T hammer
- 3 Ring mills
- Various rings up to 2.8 meters in diameter by 650mm high
- 1000 Ton open die press
- 1400 Ton open die press with 5 Ton manipulator
- 2 Expander sizers are also used to ensure accurate ring roundness and to meet tight tolerances
- Mutiple band saws able to cut raw material from ingot up to Ø1100mm
- CAD/CAM system-
- Forge Forging
- Simulation Software
- SOP for control of CNC
- Machine Programs
- Chemical composition analysis
- NDT Testing (dye penetrant, UT, radiographic)
- Hardness, Conductivity, & Grain Size Analysis
- Mechanical testing (tensile-yield-elongation)
Production facilities for KM Steel India
||20 -45 days|
Value Added Service
- Express delivery
- Surface treatment / corrosion protection
- Fabricate pipe & Fittings
- additional material testing
- mechanical preparation
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Parcel shipping
- Re Draw & Expansion
- Special packaging (export)
- CNC Machining
- mechanical preparation
- Production also of small series
- Neutral shipments to end customers
- Polish ( Electro & Commercial )
- Wall thickness calculation
- Drawing creation